Hi friends, how are you all? You must have noticed that many people post relationship Status on Facebook. From today’s post, you will know how to upload your relationship status on Facebook. Many of us get involved in relationships.
Which we want to publish through Facebook. But we don’t know how to post relationship status on Facebook timeline.
How to post relationship status on Facebook news feed and timeline:
We will first discuss how you can upload a relationship post to your news feed. Then we will discuss later how to add a relationship status to the details of your profile.
How to post relationship status on Facebook news feed
Your relationship status can be engagement, marriage, first meet, and love. You can post any status on your Facebook. You can easily post relationships in your Facebook news feed. Many of our friends add a person to their relationship status on Facebook.
- First of all, open the Facebook app and enter your profile.
- Next, scroll down to the bottom of your FB profile.
- Now you can see three options under Friends. These are live, photos and life events. You click on the “Live Events” button.
- Later you will be able to see several categories of live events. You simply click on the relationship option.
- Now you will see four options, they are New Relationship, Engagement, Marriage, and Fast Love. Now click on the status you want to post.
- You can also add a photo of your loved one later by clicking on the photo video option. You can also tag your partner by clicking on the Add Partner option. You can also date Sylhet and write something in the post.
- Finally, you click on the next button at the top and click on the share button. Then the post will be shared in your news feed.
You can create other relationship status posts by following the same procedure. This way you could make a relationship status post on Facebook.
Read more- Music bio for Instagram
How to post relationship status on Facebook Timeline
Many people add their relationship status to the Facebook timeline. It is important to add relationship status to your Facebook profile to reveal whether you are single, married, or engaged.
Many people add relationships to their news feeds on Facebook with someone. If we want, we can add relationship status to our Facebook timeline through just one setting. Then the visitor who comes to visit our profile will be able to see our relationship status. Now let’s find out how to post relationships on Facebook timeline.
- Open a Facebook profile to add a relationship status post to the timeline. Next, click on the Edit Profile option.
- Then click on the Details button.
- Then come swipe down. Then you can see there is an option to Add a relationship click there.
- Next, by clicking on the Relation Status button, you can select and save your Relation Status. Then it will be added to your profile.
I hope you understand how to upload your relationship status on Facebook.Please share this post